Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Minding My Own Business

Lately, my inner world is calling me. I have shifted my focus to my inner landscape and let go of controlling the uncontrollable, which in my case is my family, dear loves and people I interact with at work. I feel a sense of ease and flow. Maybe it is because for the last 30 days, I have been meditating to the relationship module of Abraham Hicks' Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditations. I have not done it perfectly by any means. My mind has wandered. I have gotten squirmy half way through and I have missed some days. If i had to grade myself, i would give myself a barely passing grade--which feel great to a recovering perfectionist! Props to me for that!  Still I feel a shift. And it feels good. It feels like relief to only worry about my connection to Source. This Abraham quote  below really cements the value of minding our own business. I love it that my partner's mood, thought, countenance, feelings, are not any of my business.

After years of reading books like Co-Dependant No More (Melody Beattie), I am finally getting the message, that my only business is my connection to Source!

"It's such a wonderful thing to realize that you can create your own reality without sticking your nose in everybody else's, and that the less attention you give to everybody else's reality, the purer your vibration is going to be - and the more you are going to be pleased with what comes to you."

- Abraham-Hicks - 

1 comment:

  1. I love Abraham - such wisdom and clarity. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete