Thursday, November 3, 2011

The manifestation

Now, sometimes you say- in fact, some of you are even thinking it right now: "Mmm... I don´t like that so much! Because what I think Anraham is trying to get me to do is ignore things that are absent in my life and feel good about them, anyway."
We say: Yes, that´s exactly what we are encouraging you to do!

And you say:
"So, the new car isn´t in my garage (grouchy voice) but I´m happy, anyway. -I don´t like that so much, Abraham, my lover hasn´t come to me but I´m happy, anyway? There´s something screwy about this philosophy. I don´t want to be happy without my car, I don´t wanna be happy without my money, I don´t want to be happy without my lover- I want to be happy BECAUSE of all those things!"

And we say: No, you don´t! You want to be HAPPY. And if you will stop attaching the WHY you are happy to the things you think you need to manifest before you can BE happy and discover that you can focus yourself into being happy anyway- THEN... oh, we almost don´t want to give this to you because it´s giving you what you want (laughter in the audience) THEN the manifestation MUST come!

Than the manifestation MUST come. And you say: "I knew it!!! I knew it was about the manifestation!" And we say: Here you are. You are in your physical body!
OF COURSE it´s about manifestation!
OF COURSE it´s about being here and being physical!
OF COURSE it´s about the way you feel.
OF COURSE it´s about the way you interact with your environment!
OF COURSE it´s about all of that.

But if you can make this shift- we think you heard it, because we said it really, really well here, today- if you can make this shift, where what is, right here right now, is less important than the way you feel- so much less important, that you are willing to ignore what is right here, right now- and focus on ANYTHING that will make you feel better, until you have tuned yourself to the frequency that does feel better- THEN.
From inside the Vortex the Vortex will cause the manifestation that you seek.
Now, how is that so? "The Vortex is my creator, now?" What we mean is, when you allow yourself to resonate with the frequency of the Vortex, in that absence of resistance- now you are swirling as one of the cooperative components. And when you become one of the cooperatice components, then the manifestations are reveiled to you. Then they just start to show up. But when you say "show up- and then I´ll have a feeling response to you"- it doesn´t work this way.
Phoenix, Aug. 29, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment