Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not facing reality- power of looking towards what you do want

"No one likes to see evidence of things going opposite of the way that you want them to go. You will never be able to look at something that you don’t want and feel positive emotion. The tendency is to then believe that if I can’t look at something that I don’t want without feeling negative emotion then somehow I have to control the conditions so that there aren’t any things that I don’t want to look at.

And we say, or you could just not look at it. You say, "Oh that’s novel. just not look at it? And I would feel better if I just don’t look at it?"

And we say, "Yes , you would feel better if you just don't look at what’s opposite of what you want."

And then people say, "Well shouldn’t I face reality? Don’t I have some responsibility to look at what I want as well as what I don’t want?"

And we say, "well it is the synthesizing process that helps determine what you want but once you’ve given birth to the idea of what you want, the Source energy part of you gives its undivided attention towards what is wanted and never turns and looks at what is not wanted. So it’s logical that when you do turn and look at the opposite of what you want that you would feel negative emotion.

That’s your guidance saying look over here instead. As we listen to you and you tell the story again and again and each time you tell it you talk optimistically and pessimistically. You talk about things going well and things not going well. And we want you to began to notice that there is a direct correlation between the way you see it and the way it unfolds. "

No comments:

Post a Comment