Sunday, September 4, 2011

You get to pick and choose

The following excerpt from an Abraham-Hicks seminar, reminds me just how powerfully we are creating all the time with our focus and our thoughts. Often, we do it in auto-pilot, not paying attention, not understanding that we are the thinker of our thoughts.
"This is your point of attraction. In other words, it's like you are standing before the librarian of life and you are saying, 'Please give me a flat tire. I would also like my skin to break out. I would like to not feel good in my stomach. And I would like to slam my own hand in the car door today. And when I get into traffic I would like to be in all the traffic snarls that are possible. If there is a traffic snarl somewhere, please guide me to it. And when I get home please help me to say exactly the wrong things to set my mate off so that she screams at me in response to whatever I say. And let me eat a dinner that tastes rotten and let me go to bed angry . And tomorrow when I wake up I will try to do the same thing all over again'." - Abraham-Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment